The department of Management is recruiting a colleague with high research potential and with high teaching skills. The colleague will be in charge to launch our Master of Banking and Finance.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Contribute to teaching undergraduate and graduate finance courses
- Create a strong program of research
- Contribute to the intellectual and academic life of the department
- Participate in the different administrative tasks of the department
Applicants must have:
- A PhD in Finance from a reputable university
- A record of teaching experience both at the graduate and undergraduate level
Well qualified candidates should have a demonstrated ability to conduct high-level research.
Fluency in English is required a good level in French is expected. French lessons are proposed to all new international faculty recruited. Salary will be commensurate with prior performance and experience, and our incentives are highly competitive.
The position is on our main campus in Shorouk, in Greater Cairo. The Shorouk city is well located at 20 mn from the New Capital and New Cairo, 30 mn from international Cairo airport and only 90mn from the Red Sea.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF
- A cover letter specifying the motivation for the position
- A curriculum vitae including published papers, work in progress and/or under review
- A research statement
- A teaching statement
- A list of three references
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible. All application materials should be submitted in English or in French.
For further information please contact Prof. Denis DARPY (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Prof Dominique ADOLPHE (email@example.com)
Deadline to apply: August 11st , 2023