The French University of Egypt is recruiting a Project Manager for its new campus
The French University of Egypt (UFE) is a High Education Institution supervised by the Egyptian and French Ministries of Higher Education. Its multidisciplinary teaching covers engineering sciences, artificial intelligence and robotics, management, social and human sciences, architecture, and applied foreign languages. English Education, French is possible too, is provided in an Arabic-speaking environment that promotes cultural exchanges. UFE is the benchmark for French Higher Education in Egypt and the privileged place for Franco-Egyptian scientific cooperation open to all of Africa and the Middle East.
Founded in 2002, it was reestablished by the Egyptian and French governments in 2019. The French University of Egypt relies on a large consortium of universities that issue French diplomas recognized in Europe and accredited in Egypt. Its partners, listed in all international rankings, are University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, University Sorbonne Nouvelle, University of Nantes, University of Haute Alsace and INSA Strasbourg, Sciences Po Grenoble, l Technological University of Compiègne, University of Franche-Comté.
Missions of the Project Manager
The 2019 agreement features a project of development of the University to reach 3000 students by 2030. Through financing from AFD (Agence Française de Développement) and from the Egyptian Government, a new campus is under development. Design studies are currently at the schematic design stage. The project coordinator will interact will all stakeholders (UFE, AFD, Egyptian Ministries of International Cooperation and of Higher Education and Research).
- Preparation of content, presentations, and communications for internal and external purposes, in direct interaction/alignment with various stakeholders,
- Monitoring and reporting of projects status,
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives,
- Coordinate needed approvals from the client to support project progress,
- Managing project finances, including budgeting,
- Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures of each stakeholder,
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and project templates,
- Publishes weekly/monthly status reports that provide project progress reports to the stakeholders,
- Ensure project documentation is up-to-date and accessible to team members.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field,
- Excellent written and verbal English & Arabic communication skills, French would be an asset,
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in corporate environment,
- Strong teamwork and presentation skills,
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills,
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks,
- Highly developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows),
- Experience in translation and localization project management is a must,
- Living in East Cairo is a must.
The position is located on the campus of the French University of Egypt, in Shorouk, Greater Cairo. Located 20 minutes from the New Capital and 90 minutes from the Red Sea, the city of Shorouk is easily accessible from the entire eastern bank of the Nile.
Salary according to experience and skills.
The application should consist of:
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae
- A list of three references
The application file should be sent to CV@ufe.edu.eg
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
All application materials should be submitted in English or in French.